It measures individual strengths, weaknesses, and potential for future success. Personnel planners use ASVAB data to match recruits with available career fields (In the Army, Military Occupational Specialties or MOS).
Veterans develop new skills while serving and their goals and career outlook are often transformed during their time in service. It is pivotal to capture these changes in order for soldiers to find their fit in the civilian workplace. Qualified Veterans are administered a program-specific assessment test administered by Caliper Profile. The test is an objective, accurate employee assessment instrument generating data measuring potential, personality characteristics, individual motivations, likely behaviors and anticipated job-related progress. With over four decades of experience, and having assessed the potential of nearly two million employees and applicants, the Caliper Profile offers the expertise and personal approach needed to help individuals and companies achieve their personnel goals.
- Identifies what really motivates each Veteran
- Focuses on “job-matching”
- In-depth, personalized discussions with your with NextGenVETS consultant
- Provides the foundation for developing the Veterans’s potential—now and in the future
- The partnership you develop with your NextGenVETS consultant
- The depth of the insights you gain
- The Caliper Profile is one of the most accurate and valid assessment instruments
- Our emphasis on “job matching”
- Most important: TOTALLY FREE